Jetson NVIDIA Cloud Native Stack deepstream

The article I referenced is this one: cloud-native-stack/install-guides/Jetson_Xavier_v11.0.md at master · NVIDIA/cloud-native-stack · GitHub. After deploying Helm, the pod status shows as “running,” but I cannot access the video stream from the web interface or the RTSP camera, and DeepStream does not start. When I check the pod logs, I see the following content, and the pod cannot pull an image named “nvidia-registrykey-secret.” Below is a screenshot of the specific logs.
I couldn’t add images, so I’ve posted the logs of my pod below. Thank you very much for your help.

root@master:/home/nvidia# kubectl logs iva-video-analytics-demo-l4t-77f886669c-4579j

WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in scripts.

WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in scripts.

debconf: delaying package configuration, since apt-utils is not installed
cp: cannot stat ‘deepstream_app_tao_configs/*’: No such file or directory

No NGC Configuration Provided

sed: can’t read /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.2/samples/configs/tao_pretrained_models/config_infer_primary_trafficcamnet.txt: No such file or directory
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Dialog
debconf: (TERM is not set, so the dialog frontend is not usable.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Readline
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Readline
debconf: (This frontend requires a controlling tty.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Teletype
dpkg-preconfigure: unable to re-open stdin:
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Dialog
debconf: (TERM is not set, so the dialog frontend is not usable.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Readline
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Readline
debconf: (This frontend requires a controlling tty.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Teletype
dpkg-preconfigure: unable to re-open stdin:
deepstream-app: error while loading shared libraries: libnvdla_compiler.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Sorry,i forget,After describing the pod, I can’t pull the image, which is “nvidia-registrykey-secret”.

Welcome Qinghai

Welcome Qinghai

Hi Qinghai

Nice to meet you. Can you help me solve this problem? If you can, I would greatly appreciate it.

The TAO samples can be run on DeepStream containers too.

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/6.2/dev-guide/text/DS_docker_containers.html#a-docker-container-for-jetson

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/6.3/dev-guide/text/DS_docker_containers.html#a-docker-container-for-jetson

The TAO samples should be downloaded according to deepstream_reference_apps/deepstream_app_tao_configs at DS_6.2 · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_reference_apps · GitHub

Thank you very much indeed. However, I have a total of four Jetson Xavier NX developer kits. I want to set up these four boards as a cluster. It seems like Docker may not meet this requirement.

Afterward, I attempted to enter the pod and manually execute this command, but when it reached bash /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-$deepstream_version/user_additional_install.sh , it displayed “deepstream-app: error while loading shared libraries: libnvdla_compiler.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”. I haven’t found the installation package for this dependency. Could anyone help me with this?

The /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvdla_compiler.so should be in the device after JetPack is installed.

1 个赞